Thursday, September 2, 2010

Folkart painting on Galvanized mailbox..for K Chempaka..

This big galvanized mailbox have been requested by K Chempaka to be painted with english cottage design ..not so good in object painting but i'm quite satisfied with the result.


Anyone interested to have this US galvanized mailbox can buy it from http://darmocottage.blogspot.com

If need me to do painting on it,I can buy it for you as the shop is nearby my house..so,you just have to pay me painting cost and 1 way postage cost...isn't it a good cost saving?






2 comments:

Marisa Torres said...

GUAAAAAUUUUUUUUU!!!!!Me quedo con la boca abierta ante este buzón tan bello.Te felicito por pintar tan bien la técnica del multicargado.
BESOS DESDE ESPAÑA.

Nor Hafinaliza said...

dear marisa..

Love your artwork too..

Note:translation by google:
TQGUAAAAAUUUUUUUUU !!!!! I am with my mouth open before the mailbox as bello.Te congratulate paint so well Multicharged technique.
KISSES FROM SPAIN.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...